What the Future Holds

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some things you can look forward to in this space:

  • A weekly collection of links that I'll post on the weekend. A clever name is coming - if you have suggestions, let me know.
  • I'll soon be asking for some input on a special project I'm working on. Be watching for that sometime after I get my laptop back (it's in the shop).
  • A preview of the 2009 baseball season.
  • Another weekly feature: Listmania!
  • An upcoming opinionated piece about a somewhat controversial topic - consider yourself teased.
I'll be implementing all of this stuff soon, so stay tuned!


5 comments:

Robert said...

P.S. - Nobody's found the poll yet?

Yogi said...

guess not...

Yogi said...

You're funny! You got me to searching and these eagle eyes found it...and I participated!

Rachel said...

Poll? What poll? Can't find it? Guess I don't have "eagle eyes" like my mother...

Robert said...

I got rid of the poll a couple of days ago.

Happiness For Blessing. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger